CVS Commit Access for Jani Averbach

Jani Averbach javerbach at EXTENDTHEREACH.COM
Thu Sep 22 16:27:56 EDT 2005

I will be traveling for one week starting from Friday,
so from my point of view, there isn't any hurry with this.

> I have no strong reason to object to his access as long as
> he's planning to stick around to support his changes or any
> side-effect that they may cause.

The overall healthiness of MapServer and especially this feature
is in interests of the SRC,LLC so I will be around and be supporting
our changes.

BR, Jani