PHP/Mapscript 4.8.3 crash

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Fri Apr 7 08:50:17 EDT 2006

Bart,

  Could not get the crah using my tests data with 4.8.3 and current cvs.
  I have a pretty simple query template ([shpxy xh="(" yf=")"], set on
the layer that is queried.
  If there is a way for me to reproduce it wuth you set of data/query, I
can look into it.

Layer,

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I am getting a crash of php on Windows when trying to set the template
> of a class after processQueryTemplate has been called.
>
> If I leave out the processQueryTemplate call the line which sets the
> class template does not crash.
>
> Is anybody able to confirm this behaviour? Am I trying something
> "illegal"? Btw the code comes from Chameleon's MapTips widget.
>
> <?php
>
> dl('php_mapscript_48.dll');
>
> $oMap = ms_newmapobj(dirname(__FILE__)."/test.map");
> $oLayer = $oMap->getLayerByName('werkzaamheden');
>
> @$oLayer->queryByRect( $oMap->extent );
> $szCoords = $oMap->processQueryTemplate( array(), false );
>
> for ($i=0; $i<$oLayer->numclasses; $i++)
> {
>  $oClass = $oLayer->getClass( $i );
>  // crashes here if processQueryTemplate is called before
>  $oClass->set( "template", 'blank.html' );
> }
>
> ?>
>
> Best regards,
> Bart