Updated RFC 14...

Thu Apr 13 14:40:11 EDT 2006

Exception noted. I have updated the RFC accordingly and will make a note in the HISTORY
entry when finished. I will code and commit tonite and then work with Frank (assuming the
offer stands) to commit a test case.

Steve

>>> Stephen Woodbridge <woodbri at swoodbridge.com> 4/13/2006 12:34:16 PM >>>
Steve,

This looks great.

Since you are changing the starting value of the positions enumeration,
this will likely effect any mapscript code that is using numeric values
instead of the symbol names that are exported into mapscript. While this
is just poor programming on the mapscript user's part, you could
probably add a note to the Backwards compatibility section to this
regard since it is possible to set enum values with numbers.

-Steve