cvs build broken by missing symbol MS_PERCENTAGES

Wed Apr 26 12:11:40 EDT 2006

Argh... Yes, that's the problem. I will commit the rest as soon as I get the chance
later today. Sorry about that...

Steve

Paul Spencer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it appears that mapprimative.c refers to MS_PERCENTAGES which is not
> currently defined (looks like it should be part of the units enum?).
> Seems to be related to Steve's positioning additions?

Paul,

I have #ifdef notdef'ed out the block in mapprimitive.c using this
declaration.  I think Steve just committed a part of his work.