How to do a buffer with CGI command

Thu Apr 27 23:30:56 EDT 2006

Hi there: The bad news is that you can't do a buffer from the CGI. There is no processing directive for vector data like there is for raster. However, you can do buffers from within MapScript. So if that's a feature you really need (you can do buffer-like queries with the CGI), that is, drawing a buffered feature then you must use MapScript.

Steve

>>> Lisbeth Mavárez Sandoval <lisbeth.mavarez at KIBERNO.COM> 04/27/06 3:26 PM >>>
Hi,

I´m just learning about MapServer. I´m not understand how to do a buffer
in URL of CGI command.

Could somebody help me please?

Very thanks,

Lisbeth Mavárez