5.0 Release Plan

Tue Aug 1 10:00:31 EDT 2006

Steve,

While it is not a big feature, I would like to get in my order for bug
review and squashing before the the 11th hour.

I would love to have a renderer that supported hardware accelleration
for tile generation, but as Frank has pointed out, this is unlikely to
happen now if it has not already been started.

-Steve W