PHP/Mapscript still has a memory leak

Fri Aug 11 10:10:32 EDT 2006

There is always the possibility of a leak, but as Ned pointed out
chances are high that this is just caused by memory fragmentation.

And even if there is a leak, there is nothing that tells us (yet) that
it is in PHP MapScript and not in PHP or in other support libs used by
the precache script. If you could run your process under Valgrind that
would tell you right away if there is a leak (and where) and then that
would help us help you a lot.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette