compiling with new directives (INCLUDE)

Huub Fleuren hfl at HOME.NL
Wed Aug 16 09:16:50 EDT 2006

Hi Frank,

Well eh... of course i'm not sure if /*that*/ is really working (since i
mis the point of it) but mapserver compiled and i got my image from
Oracle data... that's what worked.
It's just that the define was missing in mapthread.h

#define TLOCK_TMPFILE should be inserted with  value below 20 then.

Regards, Huub