QA/Test checklist for 4.10 release

Wed Aug 16 09:39:17 EDT 2006

Howard Butler wrote:
> I would also add that I would encourage people to check the effects of
> their checkins by forcing a build on the buildbot.
> <http://mapserver.builds.hobu.net/>    Most of the major features are
> included... WMS/WFS, OGR/GDAL, PHP, GEOS, threads.

Nice! I just checked the logs and saw that *I* broke the build with my
changes for bug 1322 yesterday because I didn't test with the
--with-threads option. I just committed the fix to CVS and will start a
new build on the buildbot now.

I will add a note about the buildbot to the 4.10 release plan document.

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/