Connect DODS Server

NicoSIG nicolasgabarron at YAHOO.FR
Mon Aug 21 03:25:37 EDT 2006

It's OK without DODS_CONF.
My file Coriolis.das was wrong.
If I declare Coriolis.das like that :

Attributes {
  ogr_layer_info_1 {
    string layer_name toto;
    string target_container location.profile;
    y_field {
    	string name location.LATITUDE;
    	string scope dds;
    }
    x_field {
        string name location.LONGITUDE;
        string scope dds;
    }
  }
}

This is my dds file :

Dataset {
    Sequence {
        Float64 TIME;
        Float32 TIME_QC;
        Float32 LONGITUDE;
        Float32 LATITUDE;
        Float32 POSITION_QC;
        Int32 _id;
        Sequence {
            Float32 DEPH;
            Float32 DEPH_QC;
            Float32 PRES;
            Float32 PRES_QC;
            Float32 TEMP;
            Float32 TEMP_QC;
        } profile;
        Structure {
            String PLATFORM_NUMBER;
            String PROJECT_NAME;
            String PI_NAME;
            String DATA_CENTRE;
            String DC_REFERENCE;
            String DATA_STATE_INDICATOR;
            String INST_REFERENCE;
            String WMO_INST_TYPE;
            String POSITIONING_SYSTEM;
            Float64 DATE_UPDATE;
            String LIST_PARAM;
        } attributes;
    } location;
} bathy;

I can access to latitude and longitude variables and profile variables.

but I can't access to attributes variables (attributes is a structure and
not a sequence).
How do I write Coriolis.das to access them ??

Nico