MapServer 4.10 IRC Meeting this Friday

Thu Aug 24 14:08:36 EDT 2006

Sounds good. We'll do 10am central then and I'll send a reminder
tomorrow morning as Frank suggested.

Updated info:

When:  Friday August 25th at 10am central, 11am eastern
(http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=8&day=25&year=2006&hour=10&min=0&sec=0&p1=64)
Where: #mapserver on irc.freenode.net
What:  MapServer 4.10 release discussions
Who:   Developers and users (anyone who cares about the 4.10 release)

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/