Fix for bug #1629

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Wed Feb 1 06:23:48 EST 2006

Hi Umberto,
    For Oracle Spatial connection I'm working to solve a problem with
query modes and filters that Prema reported.
    It's related with Filter/FilterItem and query (itemquery/itemnquery)
mode. I didn't open a bug report  in bugzilla because I didn't have time
to write a good report, so it's my fault.
    Best regards.

Fernando Simon