A Windows Build Tree for MapServer

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Wed Feb 8 13:49:06 EST 2006

Howard,

 I really apprecie your  effort on this. It would certainly make life
easier to have builds in sync.

 As for the RFC, I really do not mind if you do it without it. I think
it won't be much of disruption.

 I saw Bart's e-mail about the php, please let me know when you want to
integrate it. It should really be easy since I ususally just grab the
source code from php.net and assocaited binaries from the source code
and do the build. I have stopped builing php locally for some time sothe
process is pretty much easy.

 Later,

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst