A Windows Build Tree for MapServer

Jani Averbach javerbach at EXTENDTHEREACH.COM
Wed Feb 8 17:58:36 EST 2006

I don't have a program setup for mapserver/gdal, I have built my project
files by hand. But there is an existing, working system for Subversion,
which does same thing than what I am proposing.

It uses EZT-templates and python:

http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/gen-make.py
http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/build.conf
http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/build/generator/
http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/build/generator/vcnet_vcproj.ezt

> Does this solution version dependent?

I am sorry but I don't understand your question.

BR, Jani

Jani Averbach
SRC,LLC

SRC in Action: