WFS GetFeature response globalbounding box issue

Wed Jan 4 12:01:57 EST 2006

Beyond the fact that I committed that fix to CVS?

>>> "Kralidis,Tom [Burlington]" <Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA> 01/04/06 7:48 AM >>>
Hi,

Any comments on the issue below?

Thanks

..Tom

E=WFS&REQUEST=GetFeature&outputFormat=GML3>
&TYPENAME=canadwshed&Filter=%3cFilter%3e%3cPropertyIsEqualTo%3
> e%3cPropertyName%3eWSHED%3c/PropertyName%3e%3cLiteral%3e01A01%
> 3c/Literal%3e%3c/PropertyIsEqualTo%3e%3c/Filter%3e
>
> Native datatype: shp/shx/dbf
> Native projection of data: 42304
> WFS SRS: 4326
>
> whereas this works okay:
>
> http://devgeo.cciw.ca/cgi-bin/mapserv/kyw?VERSION=1.0.0&SERVIC
E=WFS&REQUEST=GetFeature&outputFormat=GML3>
&TYPENAME=canadwscssda&Filter=%3CFilter%3E%3CPropertyIsEqualTo