4.8.0 Release...

Pericles S. Nacionales naci0002 at UMN.EDU
Thu Jan 5 11:34:36 EST 2006

I think this is the very same issue I've experienced before.  If Thomas
Boutell deems this bug important enough, he'd release 2.0.34 today (he
released 2.0.33 two days after 2.0.32).  OTOH, it would also be nice to have
the patch available for those who'd rather not wait.

-Perry