Request CVS commit access for myself

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Thu Jan 5 18:08:14 EST 2006

Sean Gillies wrote:

> I'm not opposed, but doesn't Julien already have commit priveleges?  Why
> doesn't he just make the edit to the README?

I just reviewed the bug and you're correct that Julien should have
updated the README in this case since it has been maintained by the
developers themselves in the past and it should continue to be. He
probably just didn't realize that he should have done it himself because
it is usually Jeff that deals with all docs for us other than this README.

This being said, Jeff having access to improve the master version of
those reference docs might not be a bad thing anyway.

  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca