4.8.0 Release...

Howard Butler hobu at IASTATE.EDU
Tue Jan 10 16:17:16 EST 2006

I don't think the issue is too critical to warrant a full RC.  In
fact, I could only provoke the bug once every six times or so under
very specific conditions.  Valgrind is reporting no leaks or invalid
memory reads/writes for me and it works on both linux and windows
with two different SDE runtimes.  I think we're ok (famous last words).

Howard