Feature polls...

Fri Jan 13 18:38:03 EST 2006

Yes, and simple authentication support should be there too. There's a pretty
well thought out bug for that one...

Too little time.

Steve

Steve Lime wrote:
> I guess we'd need a poll then... ;-)

Polls could be interesting to help us understand what the users want.
However as a developer I would not want to be bound to the results of
the poll and would want to retain full freedom to decide on my own
priorities as I see fit. I mean we would use the results of the poll as
advice in our prioritization, but users should understand that even if
they vote for a given item that doesn't guarantee that anyone will
choose to work on it.

This being said, from your list, I think label priorization support
would get my vote as first priority for a new feature and I'd have some
input to provide for that since I've been thinking about it too. Another
key feature that was not in your list and that we should consider
eventually is curved text labels.

  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca