wkt related stuff

Wed Jan 18 11:53:19 EST 2006

Ok with me. I'm ready to do that yet today...

Steve

>>> Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam at POBOX.COM> 01/17/06 10:53 PM >>>
Folks,

I found a bug in mapserver/mapscript/swiginc/shape.i
(missing "/" at beginning of file) and fixed it in CVS.

I have also modified mapscript/python/tests/cases/shapetest.py
to use Steve's new API (static fromWKT() method).

I have also finished the OGR Shape2WKT implementation
which I was shocked to find I had left incomplete for no
apparent reason.

All changes in 4.8 and 4.9.

I think there have been enough changes since RC2 to
justify an RC3.