Fix for bug #1629

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Tue Jan 31 10:20:01 EST 2006

How confident are you that this is a safe change to backport to 4.8? Is
there any potential for side-effects?

How'bout we keep this in CVS head for now and include it only in 4.8.1
in a couple of weeks once we are confident that the CVS head changes
have been well tested and are safe to backport? I would hate to see
4.8.0 delayed again because of a last minute bug.

Talking about 4.8.0, can we release it later this week, let's say Thursday?

Daniel

  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca