Invalid Capabilities-Response

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Wed Jul 12 11:48:42 EDT 2006

Mandy Fleischhauer wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I use Mapserver version 4.8.1 on a apache 2.0.55 (win XP)
> When i send a GetCapabilities-Request (version 1.1.0), i get a invalid Capabilities-Response.
>
> In the Capabilities there is an element <GetLegendGraphic> which is not allowed in version 1.1.0. This element is only allowed in version 1.1.1 and higher.

Mandy,

I would suggest you submit a bugzilla bug on this issue.  I would suggest
you include a minimal .map file and url request against mapserv demonstrating
the issue as well as pointers into the spec making clear the difference
between 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 if possible.

I've skimmed the HISTORY.TXT entries since 4.8.1 and I don't see anything
about this issue, so it likely hasn't been dealth with yet.