MapServer 4.8.4 released
dmorissette at MAPGEARS.COM
Thu Jul 13 14:54:09 EDT 2006
MapServer 4.8.4 has just been released. This new release addresses a few
issues that were fixed since version 4.8.3 and contains no new
functionality. The list of fixes since 4.8.3 is included at the end of
this message, the full change log can also be browsed online at
The source package is available in the MapServer downloads page:
Precompiled binaries should be available shortly at the usual locations
(also linked from the download page above).
Version 4.8.4 (2006-07-12)
- msCloneOutputFormat() needs to propagate inmapfile flag (bug 1823).
- Mark dynamically created mapscript outputFormatObj's as inmapfile
- Missing GEOS support caused heap corruption using shapeObj C# on
linux (Bug 1801)
- Fixed leak of shapefile handles (shp/shx/dbf) on tiled layers
- Support treating POLYGONZ as MS_SHAPE_POLYGON. (bug 1784)
- Force stdin into binary mode on win32 when reading post bodies.
- Output feature id as @fid instead of @gml:id in WFS 1.0.0 / GML 2.1.2
GetFeature requests (bug 1759)
- Preventing to take ownership of the memory when constructing objects
with parent objects using C# mapscript (causing nullreference
exception, Bug 1743)
- Fixed FP exception in mapgd.c when pixmap symbol 'sizey' not set
- Fixed problem with mycursor not being closed on layer close in the
mappostgis.c module (bug 1757).
More information about the mapserver-dev