Proposing to support for creating maps with mapserv.exe using the command line

Wed Jun 21 17:15:04 EDT 2006

Sounds ok to me. It would actually help with some WFS testing we're doing...

Steve

>>> "Tamas Szekeres" <szekerest at gmail.com> 06/21/06 4:08 PM >>>
Steve,

The main problem is to pass this flag to every function making this header
information. How about adding this flag to cgiRequestObj? However some of
the functions issuing the header does not have a cgiRequestObj parameter so
it should be added to the parameter list for those functions.

I would suggest adding a new command line switch instead of a CGI parameter
since at CGI mode no one will want to suppress this information AFAIK.

Best Regards,

Tamas