4.8.2?

Sat Mar 4 12:52:35 EST 2006

Hi all: I'm wondering if we should consider a 4.8.2 soon? There are a couple of outstanding issues that should be included but I'm not sure the status:

  - rolling back the symbol size computation to use just height (4.6 behavior)
  - SDE support is broken in 4.8 (missing lines in mapsde.c)
  - SDE point queries broken with new versions SDE libs because it chokes on zero-area rectangles
  - SDE and Oracle Spatial msLayerWhichShapes optimizations related to attribute queries (this one could wait)