MapServer 4.8.2

Howard Butler hobu at IASTATE.EDU
Tue Mar 21 09:49:29 EST 2006

At 3:02 AM -0600 3/21/06, Tamas Szekeres wrote:
>porting your cool nmake.opt and makefile.vc to 4-8 would be nice.
>
>Tamas

I don't know that this would be a bad idea, as we're already using
the new nmake.opt and makefile.vc for the buildkit that Assefa and
myself and others have been testing and using.  It might be quite a
surprise for someone to get a new build mechanism and layout in just
a point release though, and I would need to see some support from
some of the other MapServer Windows developers to do such a thing.

Howard