String based label wrapping

Jani Averbach javerbach at EXTENDTHEREACH.COM
Mon May 1 11:51:29 EDT 2006

Hello,

At the moment label wrapping is based on one character, however we
have cases when the wrap marker is multicharacter string.

So I have made a change to Mapserver so that you can use a string to
mark wrap point. The old semantics is still there, if you have one
character it still works just fine and the logic is unchanged.  I also
have done unit testing for my split_by_str function, so it should work.

Any objections for this to go to the CVS head, and secondly do we have
any place where to put unit tests for splitter?

BR, Jani

Jani Averbach
SRC,LLC

SRC in Action:
http://www.DemographicsNow.com

Join SRC at Extend 2006 - Disruptive Technology
June 5-7, 2006 at the Hyatt Regency, Huntington Beach, CA
For more details, click here:  http://www.extendthereach.com/extend06/