String based label wrapping

Tue May 2 00:15:23 EDT 2006

Steve,

Would it make sense to create a bug specifically for collecting unit
tests such as Jani's below so they don't get lost. I know Umberto
already has bug#1664 associated to rfc-12, but a new bug might make more
sense rather than clutter up that one.

Jani,

This is great, I have run into the need for this on occasion myself.

-Steve W.