Manage ArcSDE Versions

Paolo Corti pcorti at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 27 10:20:46 EST 2006

Hello Johan

ArcSde versions may be managed only by ArcObjects (like ArcMap does). This
meaning that the same ArcIms (at least until 9.0) can't manage versions
unless you don't serve ArcMap map services with ArcObjects runtime
installed. I am almost sure that also MapServer can't handle geodatabase
versions, but maybe Howard Butler can confirm this for sure

best regards
Paolo Corti
GIS Developer
http://www.paolocorti.net