Documenting known issues for 4.10.0

Mon Oct 2 13:47:01 EDT 2006

Following our 4.10.0 IRC meeting this morning, I have added a "Known
Issues" block in the HISTORY.TXT for MapServer 4.10.0.  My goal was
mainly to document the most common issues/pitfalls specific to 4.10.0
that users may run into. It is in no way an attempt to replicate the
contents of the bugilla database.

If there are bugs/issues that you feel are worth mentionning then please
update the HISTORY.TXT before end of the day tomorrow (Tuesday).

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/