Call for volunteers...

Wed Oct 11 20:08:28 EDT 2006

Steve Lime wrote:
> Hi all: As mentioned last week I whipped up a call for volunteer
> document. Feel free to edit or comment.
>
>   http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/community/volunteering/call
>
> Steve

Steve this looks like a good list. I would agree with Frank to move
"help users on mailing list and irc" and "write documentation" to the
top of the list and add language translations up there also. While I can
only read English, there are a lot of newbies on the list that would
benefit from have the website and technical documentation translated.
This would also cut down some on the support loads.

-Steve W