Mapserver 5 - Terminology clean-up

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Wed Oct 25 10:21:23 EDT 2006

Havard Tveite wrote:
> I think the solution Steve suggests is better than my proposal,
> and I hope that you can accept Steve's proposal too.
> If there is interest, I can take a closer look at the
> documentation of maxscale, minscale, symbolscale, ...
> Please give me some instructions on how you think it is best to
> proceed.

Havard,

Yes, Steve's approach does seem best.

I think the change may be significant enough to justify a small RFC
(for both terminology items).  Assuming Steve is willing to do the
code level implementation, perhaps you could collaborate on an RFC.

/me steps back to avoid taking on any actual reponsibility beyond perhaps
extending "msautotest" to test new and old versions of the keywords.