mapscript missing/incomplete functions

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 3 11:45:26 EDT 2006

hi all,
I was wondering if the fact that some features present in php/mapscript but
absent in the generic mapscript was intentional.
some examples from the caveats I've encountered:
- new mapObj is missing the new_path argument
- getAllGroupNames, getLayersIndexByGroup, getAllLayerNames ...
- saveWebImage

there are certainely others, but these are the ones I came up with while
messing a bit with java.
I've fixed some of these shortcomings locally to suit my needs, but was
wondering if such fixes could be officially incorporated (I'll bugzilla this
if this is the case)

cheers,
tb