MapServer 4.10.0-rc1 released

Fri Sep 29 13:51:44 EDT 2006

Sounds good. I can take the lead on the roadmap (e.g. proposed
features). The release plan would fall to the release
manager though, right?

Steve

Steve Lime wrote:
> Would it appropriate to think about starting the 4.10 branch so 5.0
work
> could start?

I have no problem creating the branch now, or we could wait until
wednesday when we cut the final 4.10.0 release? Do you or someone else

already have stuff that you'd like to commit before Wednesday?

Talking of 5.0, there was talk of creating a 5.0 roadmap or release
plan
back in August. Is someone going to take the lead on this?

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/