RFC-24 Mapscript memory management: call for votes

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 2 03:44:15 EDT 2007

Currently the voting request has been on line for over a week and it
is going as follows:

+2 (me, Stephen Woodbridge)
+0 Frank Warmerdam

I have reread RFC1, and according to item 7 I can consider it approved
even though I'd hoped to see some more votes.

Anyway, I'll update the rfc with a compatibility section to comply
with Stephen's requirements and then I'll start committing changes. I
should be done by next week (sunday 14) because of Easter and some
other projects' deadlines in this week.

Thanks to all,
Umberto