Python mapscript crashes in _mapscript.imageObj_getSWFBytes

Bogdan Hlevca bogdan at HLEVCA.COM
Wed Apr 11 11:29:56 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have a python mapscript application, which used to work fine with
mapserver 4.8.

After  I upgraded to version 4.10 it crashes in libc. I tracked it down to a
line in mapscript.py:

  def getSWFBytes(*args): return _mapscript.imageObj_getSWFBytes(*args)

I suspect that this is related to the recent changes made to make several
attributes immutable, but I might be wrong.

I am using eclipse & pydev to debug , but I am wondering if there is any
tool  I can use to debug the  C code further other than printing with
printf and setting assertion statements.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Bogdan