Moving Bugzilla functions to OSGeo (trac)

Howard Butler hobu at IASTATE.EDU
Fri Apr 13 08:42:27 EDT 2007

On Apr 13, 2007, at 3:10 AM, Tamas Szekeres wrote:

> How would the user accounts be transferred? I would prefer me to have
> the same login for the gdal and mapserver projects trac/SVN access.

Your account will be the same across all OSGeo stuff.  For existing
bugzilla component owners, I would ask that you see the front page of
GDAL's Trac <http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/> and follow its directions
create a user id at this time if you don't already have an "OSGeo
LDAP login."  This will allow me to map your email-based user id in
bugzilla to the one in Trac during the migration.

Howard