OSGeo Trac Test Instance

Howard Butler hobu at IASTATE.EDU
Mon Apr 16 21:28:06 EDT 2007

<http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/report/1>

Please take a look around and let me know if there are any bad
anomalies we should try and systematically clean up during the
migration.  See the front page of GDAL's Trac about getting a user id.

NOTE!!!!!!!
This instance is not the final one, but rather just a test of the
import.  One important piece that is not yet done is the mapping of
bugzilla ids to Trac ids.  To do that, I need everyone to get an
OSGeo ID if you are a component owner.  The mapserver-bugs at
dmsolutions guys will have to figure out something if they haven't
already for GDAL.
NOTE!!!!!!!

Please email me privately with your OSGeo ID so I can add you to the
Bugzilla->Trac uid map if you are a component owner.    You have
until tomorrow night to get an id sent to me.  If there are no big
complaints and the migrated stuff looks good, I will do one more
final import tomorrow night and call it done.

Howard