RFC 6 - Whatever happened to this?

Wed Apr 18 00:51:45 EDT 2007

Steve,

I think this is pretty well documented between the bug and the RFC 6

   http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/rfc/ms-rfc-6/

It seems to have ended up with people asking for some changes to make
color ramps named, reusable and to describe more complex ramps and I'm
not sure anything more than a mock up was done for the legend.

I think the RFC pretty accurately reflects the bulk of the direction and
changes that people were looking for, at least as much as I can remember.

-Steve W