CVS2SVN Migration in progress....

Howard Butler hobu.inc at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 29 12:55:55 EDT 2007

All,

The SVN migration is now complete.  Our SVN URL is now:

https://svn.osgeo.org/mapserver

I have added most of the usual committer suspects to the commit group
(ie, if you have an OSGeo ID, you should be good to go), but not
everyone in COMMITTERS has been added because I was unable to find
IDs for them.  If you need an ID, go to <http://www.osgeo.org/
osgeo_userid> to find out more information, and then contact Frank,
Steve, or I and we'll add your ID to the MapServer SVN commit group.

I goofed and _demo and _nightly made it into the repository, but they
don't seem too big, and we have subversion so we can delete things
now ;)

The Trac browser has also been updated.  You can find it at <http://
trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/browser>.

The website was updated <http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/cvs/>.

Incremental dumps (that happen every three hours) can be gotten at
<http://svn.osgeo.org/dumps/mapserver> with the intent that someone
might keep them up to date with wget --mirror or something like
that.  These files are named with a timestamp and repository revision
numbers, and can be cat'ed together (in order) to create a Subversion
dump file that would be suitable for maintaining a mirror.

As always, if something isn't quite right, catch me on IRC and we can
work through it this afternoon.

Howard