AGG build and test with current SVN

Tue Aug 7 09:17:23 EDT 2007

thomas bonfort wrote:
> steve,
>
>     1) lost the dashed lines on the state boundaries
>

>  fixed in r6486

These are indeed polygons, but still do not seem to be working. They are
defined like:

   #
   #  US States
   #
   LAYER
     NAME "States/Provinces"
     STATUS DEFAULT
     DATA "us/st99_d00"
     TYPE POLYGON
     CLASS
       MINSCALE 10000100.0
       NAME "States/Provinces1"
       STYLE
         COLOR 242 239 233
       END
       STYLE
         SYMBOL "dashed10"
         OUTLINECOLOR 153 153 153
         WIDTH 1
       END
     END
     CLASS
       MAXSCALE 10000100.0
       MINSCALE   500100.0
       NAME "States/Provinces2"
       STYLE
         COLOR 242 239 233
       END
       STYLE
         SYMBOL "dashed10"
         OUTLINECOLOR 153 153 153
         WIDTH 2
       END
     END
   END

and then later like, which I just now notices over writes the above
between scales 4000100 and 500100:

   #
   #  US States (Outline)
   #
   LAYER
     NAME "States_Outline"
     STATUS DEFAULT
     DATA "us/st99_d00_line"
     TYPE LINE
     #TRANSPARENCY ALPHA
     MAXSCALE 4000100.0
     LABELITEM "NAME"
     CLASS
       NAME "US States"
       STYLE
         COLOR 153 153 153
         WIDTH 3
         #ANTIALIAS TRUE
       END
     END
   END

>     2) font got bolder and smaller and lost the outline color
>

> fixed

Yup this looks good

>     3) font seems to have lost (c) symbol. Is this using the ttf I specify?
>

> should be fixed iff you aren't using UTF8 or other encoding

This looks better. I am in fact using a UTF8 Arial font if I'm not
mistaken, but I'm not using any encoding statements in my layers.