svn trunk error

Tue Aug 7 13:24:06 EDT 2007

Do we dare require folks to hack other libs build assets? I'm worried about turning folks
off of the AGG support simply because it's so friggin' hard to get freetype working. Could
we detect freetype support in AGG and enable it in MapServer, otherwise fall back to the
GD font rendering? It's not a terrible alternative and better than 100's of emails to MapServer
users.

Steve