Status of RFC 31

Wed Aug 8 13:19:27 EDT 2007

It's basically done (except for the URLPATTERN , rats) but needs testing and some documentation of course. I added "updateFromString()" methods
to all mapscript objects. The string loader for a mapfile only exists as a direct call to msLoadMapFromString, I didn't change the constructor for a mapObj,
not sure how that would work.

Stuff "todo":

  - figure out how to deal with msLoadMapFromString

  - update PHP/MapScript with the updateFromString methods (will create a bug)

  - create a documentation bug

  - develop some test cases

Any help appreciated...

Steve