Motion: include AGG freetype (2.4 version) in MapServer

Tue Aug 14 10:13:28 EDT 2007

For what it's worth I'm +0 on this at this point... I may change my mind
once I start going through the hell of trying to build AGG support on
various platforms, but I have not been able to get to that yet and still
have some hope that someone will come up with a way to solve this issue
in a way that avoids having to include this code in the source tree.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/