MapServer 5.0 IRC Meeting tomorrow August 17, 2007

Thu Aug 16 17:05:56 EDT 2007

Unless someone has a proposal that would greatly simplify the current
build issues, I would like to propose that we bring the two files from
the AGG src into the mapserver tree somewhere and that we build from them.

That said, since I'm not doing the work on that, I would have to defer
to others, but the current situation is very bad and will cause lots of
support issues for the list as other try to use it.

-Steve W.