Issue with 5.0 beta 5 (MS4W 2.2.6)

John Cole john.cole at UAI.COM
Thu Aug 23 13:31:15 EDT 2007

I'm using the freshly minted MS4W 2.2.6, which I believe has MS5 Beta 5 and
have the following issue.

Maps returning are being drawn very quickly, but the browser (FF2 or IE7)
are holding the connections open for 5+ seconds on each map request.  This
quickly adds up when tiling from MS.

Looking at a mode=browse page, the following error is appearing when the
connection is finally released:

Error in my_thread_global_end(): 1 threads didn't exit

When debugging is on, I'm not getting any timing or layer stats anymore
either.

Thanks,

John