Fwd: Talk about your project at Annual General Meeting

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Wed Aug 29 11:32:15 EDT 2007

Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
> - number of downloads, compare to last year if possible
> - number of list members, compare to last year if possible
 > - number of tickets open/closed

I suspect the above are hard to capture.

> - number of mapscript flavors, compare if possible
> - number of submits made
> - OGC standards added/supported
> - 2008 goals and objectives

I think some future goals would be really good to mention.  I'll
note I am expecting to implement WCS 1.1 server support and
WCS client support support for MapServer for MapServer 5.2.

Possibly also a sponsorship program in our future?  I'll raise that in a
new thread.