Last call for 5.0.0 bug fixes, really!

Thu Aug 30 11:12:30 EDT 2007

MapServer developers,

This is the official "last call" for 5.0 bug fixes. According to our
release plan, next Wednesday we will be issuing a release candidate so
it will be TOO LATE to fix bugs after that.

We have made an amazing job of tracking and killing buugs in this
release, probably better than in any previous release. however there are
still 48 open tickets tagged for the 5.0 release at the moment:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/milestone/5.0%20release?by=owner

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&milestone=5.0+release&order=priority

Please, please, please, devs, review all your 5.0 tickets ASAP and
either fix them now or defer them to 5.2 if they are not critical issues.

Thanks

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/