MS-RFC-35 - Solving the WMS STYLES parameter issue

Fri Dec 7 14:42:32 EST 2007

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] wrote:

> So what's the process here, if we want to make STYLES= optional again
> (but the other parameters made required in #1088 stay required) w.r.t.
> this RFC?

I believe the next step was that I should first withdraw MS-RFC-35... so
I hereby withdraw my motion to adopt MS-RFC-35 (and withdraw the RFC
itself). Poof! Gone! Buhbye! The RFC is marked as withdrawn on the
website now.

Now that RFC-35 is out of the way, I have created a ticket about
restoring the MapServer 4.10 behavior for the STYLES parameter:

I will implement and commit this fix in a few minutes, so we can
consider the issue resolved.

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/