Non-clipped polygon annotation

Shawn Gervais project10 at PROJECT10.NET
Fri Dec 21 14:39:54 EST 2007

Steve Lime wrote:
> There are 2 macros for doing that, MS_MAP2IMAGE_X and MS_MAP2IMAGE_Y. They are
> defined in mapserver.h and you can see them being used in circle or point handling code
> in msDrawShape().

Steve,

Finally got a chance to rework the changes to use the macro. See #2447.

I still copy shapes for LINE layers/shapes as
msPolylineLabelPath/msPolylineLabelPoint both have explicit warnings
that the shape must be transformed prior to calling them.

-Shawn